All Indians are in search of a good place, and are in search of a graduation immediately after 12th standard. This is what I can recommend you.
Its the SSB Interview. It is nothing but an interview for selection of Officers into Indian Army and Indian Navy. It can be achieved either by clearing an exam called NDA EXAM or directly through 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme.
This interview is similar to those of interviews of graduates who is about to pass out or who has already been passed out.
Services Selection Board(SSB), is thePersonality and Intelligence Interview spread over 5 days which scientifically analyses each candidate’s potential and compatibility for commission into the Armed Forces of India.
The interview exercise is mainly a Psychological tests of the personality quiz of the candidate, to gauge his/her potential as a future Officer in Indian Armed Forces. The tests conducted by the SSB aim at selecting individuals with OLQs (Officer Like Qualities).
- Candidates appearing for the first time for a particular type of entry are paid AC-III tier (Train) to-and-fro journey fare from the place of their residence (or nearest Railway Station) to the place where they have come for the interview. For normal entry, a candidate appearing for the first time is entitled to an AC III- tier railway fare.
- Candidates are requested to have their food before reporting to the centre. After then the messing facilities are arranged.
- Candidates are requested to bring their original certificates from tenth to college. After reporting to the SSB Centre they will have session called certificate verification. If you are liable to any of the situation you will be eliminated at that second even you have been commissioned to defence.
- No Need of any materials to prepare for it. This is the test to test your ability and originality. Your personality is the key to get through.
- Your spectacles does n’t matter for the selection amnd no need of an NCC certificate.
There are many ways of being Commissioned as an Officer in Indian Armed Forces, both for civilians (after 10+2, graduation, post graduation), as well as for Serving Personnel. Whatever be the mode, SSB is the step all have to clear except army medical corps. There is no limit on the number of attempts that can be made and the SSB Assessors encourage candidates to appear again for SSB.
Education: Candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
What is Indian Army 10+2 TES Entry Selection Procedure
*.Short listed candidates will becalled for SSB interview at Bhopal, Bangalore or Allahabad Feb/Mar onward.
*.SSB interview is conducted for five days.
*.Recommended candidates would undergo medical testing lasting 3 to 5 days.
*.All merit in candidates will be appointed for training in the order of merit.
*.Basic military training for 1 year at OTA Gaya (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
*.3 Years of technical training at CME Pune, MCTE Mhow and MCEME Secunderabad.
*.Post commission training of 1 year at CME Pune, MCTE Mhow and MCEME Secunderabad.
For more details, log on to http://www.ssbcrack.com/2013/10/what-is-tes-technical-entry-scheme.html